If you are thinking of putting your home on the market or if your home is on the market and you want to try to fix it up a bit here are are few quick and easy fixes you can make. Some may seem silly but they do make a difference.
- Remove outdated wallpaper and paint with a neutral color.
- Clear out and clean up your garage, a dirty cluttered garage is not what buyers want to see.
- Clean your carpets.
- Switch out doorknobs and cabinet knobs and pulls with up to date knobs and pulls.
- Declutter surfaces – don’t have more than 3 items on a surface such as an end table.
- Make sure bathrooms are spic and span with fresh clean towels as well.
- Keep your closets half full at most so the appear more spacious.
- Have bright bulbs in your lighting to brighten up the rooms.
- Have fresh clean and fluffy bedding, not old flat worn bedding, it is more inviting.
- Trim up your bushes and keep your lawn mowed.
These are just a few quick and easy fixes to help you get your home sold!