Many homeowners are wondering, “Why sell now”? If the market is getting better shouldn’t we wait? Right now is a great time to sell for many reasons. Some of the better reasons are:
If you are on the fence about selling your home, contact me for a no obligation discussion. Your home may be worth more than you think and I can help you decide if now is the right time for you to sell your home or not!
Here we are getting ready for sub zero temperatures and we need to start thinking about the spring market. Spring is just around the corner and if you plan to have you home ready to sell when it starts you should most likely be getting ready now. I would be happy to do a market for you so we can discuss the current, improved market conditions and how that may positively impact your ability to sell your home.
The following statistics are from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors:
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending January 5:
• New Listings decreased 34.6% to 832
• Pending Sales increased 12.7% to 594
• Inventory decreased 31.1% to 12,000
For the month of December:
• Median Sales Price increased 16.2% to $168,452
• Days on Market decreased 23.4% to 108
• Percent of Original List Price Received increased 3.5% to 93.8%
• Months Supply of Inventory decreased 42.0% to 2.9
You must be logged in to post a comment.