New Year’s Resolutions, how about Home Resolutions? This time, it’s going to be different. A brand new year, brimming with possibilities, and you’ve resolved to move through your house like a whirling tornado of can-do, fixing, painting, and organizing. This year, nothing will stop you. Welcome to your home improvement New Year’s resolutions put together by Time Magazine and House Logic.
- Lose weight (cut energy use)
- Quit smoking (purify indoor air)
- Get out of debt (budget for improvements)
- Learn something new (educate yourself on home finances)
- Get organized (de-clutter)
- Volunteer (support your community)
- Drink less (curb home water use)
- Spend more time with the family (share home improvement projects)
- Get fit (exercise your DIY skills)
- Be less stressed (use maintenance-free materials)
You must be logged in to post a comment.