Where has the Twin Cities Real Estate Market been and where is it headed. Take a look at the May monthly skinny for a summary of trends and projections for the real estate market in the Twin Cities.
The numbers are out from the Minneapolis Association Area Association of Realtors for the week ending May 4, 2013.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending May 4:
• New Listings increased 10.7% to 1,825
• Pending Sales increased 17.2% to 1,404
• Inventory decreased 28.0% to 13,361
For the month of April:
• Median Sales Price increased 12.0% to $182,000
• Days on Market decreased 28.1% to 97
• Percent of Original List Price Received increased 2.7% to 95.9%
• Months Supply of Inventory decreased 38.0% to 3.1
Where has the Twin Cities Real Estate Market been and where is it headed. Take a look at the February monthly skinny for a summary of trends and projections for the real estate market in the Twin Cities.
Why Sell Now? If you have been thinking of selling your home, now is the time to get it on the market! The real estate market has been a buyer’s market for a long time now but recently we are back to being a seller’s market with such a low housing inventory and so many buyers. Below are some of the top reasons why now is a great time to be a seller!
There are other reasons for you to put your home on the market and I would be happy to sit down and discuss them with you. Contact me if you would like me to do a market analysis for your home or fill out the Complimentary CMA Form here on my website!