The Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors has released the market statistics for the week ending December 1, and for the month of November. All signs continue to be positive and they are optimistic that this trend will continue into 2013.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending December 1:
∙ New Listings increased 0.7% to 1,019
∙ Pending Sales increased 18.6% to 977
∙ Inventory decreased 29.0% to 14,260
For the month of November:
∙ Median Sales Price increased 16.9% to $173,000
∙ Days on Market decreased 25.9% to 103
∙ Percent of Original List Price Received increased 3.7% to 94.3%
∙ Months Supply of Inventory decreased 40.6% to 3.4
The June housing statistics are out, this from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors. Residential real estate continues to show signs consistent with market recovery. For the current round of numbers, both buyer and seller activity levels were higher than last year at this time.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending June 30:
• New Listings increased 0.1% to 1,414
• Pending Sales increased 20.4% to 1,194
• Inventory decreased 31.0% to 17,417
For the month of June:
• Median Sales Price increased 10.4% to $179,000
• Days on Market decreased 22.0% to 113
• Percent of Original List Price Received increased 4.0% to 95.0%
• Months Supply of Inventory decreased 44.7% to 4.4
You must be logged in to post a comment.