You have your house listed for sale and now you have accepted a showing request, what do you need to do to get your home ready for the showing. This short list is assuming you have already done the big clean up and staged your home properly. The key of last minute staging is to make your home neat, tidy and inviting.
- Vacuum and sweep the floors
- Last minute dusting
- Put toilet seats down
- Turn off your computers
- Take away or lock up any medications
- Put away personal items such as jewelry and paperwork
- Empty the garbage cans in the house and if possible put them where they are not visible
- Take your pets with you when you leave and put their belongings away
- Open all your window treatments and turn on the lights
- If you can, put out some fresh flowers in a vase
- Turn on some quiet classical music
- If it is warm, put out your patio cushions and open the patio umbrella
You must be logged in to post a comment.